Development of novel green, anticorrosion composite coatings for steel protection based on environmentally friendly nanoparticles and conducting polymers.
Telephone: +46 8 790 6620
This project aims to develop novel green, environmentally friendly, anticorrosion composite coatings with extended durability for steel protection. We will develop both high solids (HS) solvent-borne and water-borne anticorrosion coatings, the corrosion protection in these novel coatings will be achieved by combining green nanoparticles (NPs), conductings polymers (CPs) and binders.
10/2010—06/2011, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Alberta. Canada
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Jingli Luo.
Research Description: Assessment of stress corrosion cracking initiation and propagation by Aggressive Sulfur Species in Steam Generators.
09/2005—06/2009, Research Assistant, Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University, China
Research Description: Modification of TiO2 Nanotube Arrays on Titanium Substrate by using Potentiostatic Anodization Technique.
Study on the Photo-Generated Cathodic Protection of the Composite Films of TiO2.
09/2007—06/2010, Teaching Assistant, Responsible for supervising senior’s graduation thesis, Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University.
Assisted the Professor with all pre-class planning and grading of laboratory course work, helped students in labs with their experiments.
09/2005—06/2007, Teaching Assistant, Course taught: Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University.
1. Jing Li, Hong Yun, Chang-Jian Lin, A photoelectrochemical study of n-doped TiO2 nanotube arrays as the photoanodes for cathodic protection of SS., Journal of The Electrochemical Society., 154 (11), C631-C636, 2007.
2. Jing Li, Chang-Jian Lin, Yue-Kun Lai, Rong-Gui Du, Photogenerated cathodic protection of flower-like, nanostructured, N-doped TiO2 film on stainless steel., Surface and Coatings Technology., 205, 557–564, 2010.
3. Jing Li, Chang-Jian Lin, Cheng-Gang Lin, A Photoelectrochemical Study of Highly Ordered TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as the Photoanodes for Cathodic Protection of 304 Stainless Steel. Journal of The Electrochemical Society., 158 (3) C55-C62, 2011.
4. Jing Li, Chang-Jian Lin, Jun-Tao Li, Ze Quan Lin, A Photoelectrochemical Study of CdS modified TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as Photoanodes for Cathodic Protection of Stainless Steel., Thin Solid Films., 519, 5494-5502, 2011
5. Jing Li, Hong Yun, Chang-Jian Lin, The Fe-doped TiO2 nanotube arrays as a photoanode for cathodic protection of stainless steel., ACTA PHYSICO-CHIMICA SINICA., 23 (12) 1886-1892, 2007.
6. Hong Yun, Jing Li, Hong-Bo Chen, Chang-Jian Lin, A study on the N-, S- and Cl-modified nano-TiO2 coatings for corrosion protection of stainless steel., Electrochimica Acta., 52(24), 6679-6685, 2007.
7. Hong Yun, Chang-jian Lin, Jing Li, Jingrun Wang, Hongbo Chen, Low-temperature hydrothermal formation of a net-like structured TiO2 film and its performance of photogenerated cathode protection., Applied Surface Science., 255(5): 2113-2117, 2008.
8. Ze-Quan Lin, Yue-Kun Lai, Rong-Gang Hu, Jing Li, Rong-Gui Du, Chang-Jian Lin, A highly efficient ZnS/CdS@TiO2 photoelectrode for photogenerated cathodic protection of metals., Electrochimica Acta., 55, 8717–8723, 2010.
9. Cheng Lin Wang, Lan Sun, Hong.Yun, Jing Li, Yue Kun Lai, Chang-Jian Lin, Sonoelectrochemical synthesis of highly photoelectrochemically active TiO2 nanotubes by incorporating CdS nanoparticles., Nanotechnology., 20, 295601, 2009.
CONFERENCE PAPER AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Jing Li, Hong Yun, Rong Gui Du, Chang-Jian Lin, A study on photogenerated cathodic protection of the flower-like structured N-doped nano TiO2 film on stainless steel., The 60th Annual Meeting of International Society of Electrochemistry., 2009, Beijing.
2. Jing Li, Chang-Jian Lin, Hong Yun, Low-Temperature Growth of a flower-like Nitrogen-Doped Double-structured Titania nano Film and its performance of photogenerated cathode protection., The 6th cross-Taiwan Strait Corrosion and Prevention Symposium., 2008, HuaLian, Taiwan.
3. Jing Li, Hong Yun, Chang-Jian Lin, A Photoelectrochemical Study of N-Doped TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as the Photoanodes for Cathodic Protection of Stainless Steel., 212th ECS Meeting., MA2007-02, 2007, Washington, DC.
4. Jing Li, Hong Yun, Chang-Jian Lin, Investigations on the Fe-doped TiO2 Nanotube Arrays as a Photoanode for Cathodic Protection of Stainless Steel., Volume 3, Issue 43, 210th ECS Meeting., 2006, Cancun, Mexico.
5. Jing Li, G.uang Xia.Shen, Hong Yun, Chang-Jian Lin, Study on the TiO2 Nanotubes Coating-based Photoanodes for Cathodic Protection of Metals., The 210th annual meeting of Electrochemical Society., 2006, Cancun, Mexico.
6. Jing Li, Hong Yun, Chang-Jian Lin, A Photoelectrochemical Study of TiO2-based Nanotube Arrays as Photoanodes for Cathodic Protection of Stainless Steel., The 14th Asian-Pacific Corrosion Control Conference., 2006, Shanghai, China.
7. Chang-Jian Lin, Guang-Xia Shen, Jing Li, Hong Yun, Study on a Hydrophobic Nano-TiO2 Coating and its Photo-Generated Cathodic Protection to Metals., MA2006-02, 210th ECS Meeting., 2006, Cancun, Mexico.
8.Hong Yun, Jing Li, Hong Bo Chen, Chang-Jian Lin, Enhanced corrosion resistance of N-doped nano TiO2 coating for stainless steel by a sol-gel process., The 58th Annual Meeting of the International Society of Electrochemistry., 2007, Banff, Canada.