Annual report 2011 (Highlights)
During the year 2011 the following highlights can be mentioned:
Five postgraduate examinations have taken place:
- Robert Eriksson, received his PhD (March 24, 2011)
- Hector Latorre, received his PhD (May 4, 2011)
- Karin Alvehag, received her PhD (June 15, 2011)
- Magnus Perninge, received his PhD (November 7, 2011)
- Fredrik Edström, received his Licentiate (December 19, 2011)
- One new assistant professor, Mohammad Reza Hesamzadeh, was recruited.
- Four new post-docs were recruited: Mohammad Hejri, Robert Eriksson, Karin Alvehag, and Magnus Perninge.
- Five new PhD students were recruited: Angela Picciariello, Yalin Huang, Vedran Peric, Doan Tu Tang, Mohammad Nazari.
- The consortium project Smart Modelling of Optimal Integration of High Penetration of PV - Smooth PV started.
- The Swedish consortium project NEPP, Northern Europe Power Perspectives started.
- The division participated in the Smart-Grid part of the Royal Seaport project.
- The EU-FP7 project ITesla started.
- The Nordic Energy Research funded project StronGrid started.
This year's annual report can be downloaded from the list below. Annual reports from previous years can also be found there.