Support to speakers
DLS speakers will be provided with a project equiped with a video feed, a laser beam pointer and a microphone for audio feed to camera.
To further enhance the video quality, also think about:
- Point with the mouse, not the laser beam (the laser beam is not caught on video)
- Turn toward the audience, so that your back in not caught on video
- Read on your computer screen, not on the slide show behind you
- When asked a question, first recap the question before answering (mics in the audience are difficult to get on video)
- It’s ok to shift ones position and move about the stage, but do it slowly
For more support or advices, contact Marie Androv.