Internal Seminar Series (ISS)
Since 2009 ACCESS has run an internal seminar series to deepen interdisciplinary research and broaden collaboration among researchers in ACCESS.
Dates, speakers and topics
Once a year, each faculty member and guest professors will present their research to PhD students and Post docs within ACCESS. From 2010 ACCESS thematic research areas are also presented on ISS. During fall 2012 the presentations focused mainly on the ACCESS 'Seed-projects' carried out during 2010-2011. In the spring of 2013 there will be a mix of Seed projects presentations and ACCESS guests and new faculty presenting their research.
12.15-13.00, Q2, Osquldas väg 10, second floor (if other is not announced on this webpage)
- February 6: Alexandre Proutiere, 'Decentralised Control of Radio Resources in Wireless Networks'
- February 20: James Gross, 'Deterministic Wireless?'
- March 6: Bengt Amnehagen (Ericsson, Head of DUCI SW Technology), 'How to make money on SW research'
- March 20: Joakim Jaldén, 'Decoding the behavior of biological cells'
- April 3: Vikram Krishnamurthy, 'Social Learning in Adaptive Sensor Networks'
- April 17: Carolyn Beck, 'Dynamic Clustering, 'Coverage and Aggregation: a resource allocation approach'
- May 3: Šarūnas Girdzijauskas, 'Scaling Publish/Subscribe Systems and Online Social Networks' (NB! ISS this week is on a FRIDAY)
- May 15: Geir E. Dullerud, 'Networked Control: From Theoretical Foundations to Complex Engineering Systems'
- May 29: CANCELLED!
- September 18: Chathuranga Weeraddana and Carlo Fischione
- October 2: George Athanasiou and Carlo Fischione
- October 16:
- October 30:
- November 13:
- November 27: (NB! hall Q31, Osquldas väg 6B, entrance level)
- December 11: James Gross
PhD students and Post docs have mandatory participation. Other faculty members are also encouraged to participate.
Registration and Lunch
All registered participants will be served a sandwich/wrap.
When you register, write your name and surname and then write your special food request in parenthesis after your name, e.g. Name Surname (vegetarian).
Register for food before Tuesday Sept 17, 15.00!