EN2100 Course Literature
A course kit is sold for 100 SEK at KTH-EES/STEX, Osquldas v 10.
The course textbook (Moore) should be bought separately.
- Moore B. 2003. An Introduction to the Psychology of Hearing. 5th Ed. Academic Press. ISBN 0125056281 (Paperback)
- Houtsma et al. 1987. Auditory Demonstrations (CD+booklet). IPO/NIU/ASA. (Can be borrowed from KTH-EES/STEX, for a deposit fee of SEK200.)
- Arne Leijon. 2010. Sound Perception: Introduction and Exercise Problems. KTH- Sound and Image Processing.
- Arne Leijon, Elisabet Molin, Svante Stadler. 2010. Sound Perception: Listening Experiments. KTH- Sound and Image Processing.
- Svante Stadler. 2010. Sound Perception: Laboratory project instruction. KTH- Sound and Image Processing.
- Gelfand, S.A. 1998. Hearing (Chapter 7: Psychoacoustic Methods). New York: Dekker
The course textbook (Moore) may be available for a student discount price, at Medicinska Bokhandeln, Alfred Nobels Alle 8, 5tr, Huddinge/Flemingsberg, tel 08-524 886 10, or at the KTH student bookshop, or at Internet bookshops. Adlibris.com recently offered it for 406 SEK. Please check prices and availability.
The other items are included in the course kit sold for 100 SEK at KTH-EES/STEX, Osquldas v 10. The instructions for the listening experiment can also be downloaded from the Experiments page.
- Gelfand, S.A. 1998. Hearing. New York: Dekker
- Hawkins, H.L, McMullen, T A., Popper, A.N., Fay, R.R. (Eds). 1995. Auditory Computation. New York: Springer.
- Moore B.C.J. (Ed.). 1995. Hearing. San Diego: Academic Press.