The Doctoral Program
The Doctoral Program in Electrical Engineering (E2DOC) provides an education that leads to Licentiate and PhD degrees in the third cycle subject Electrical Engineering.
The main responsibilites of the program are to
- provide adequate courses for PhD studies in Electrical Engineering at KTH
- ensure world class quality of the PhD education in Electrical Engineering at KTH
The program is organized as in the figure below. The director of the doctoral program is also director of graduate studies in Electrical Engineering.
The courses provided by the program are organized in five tracks, focusing on different aspects of Electrical Engineering:
- Energy and electromagnetics
- Information and communication technology
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Plasma physics
To read more about our coursework tracks follow the links below.