Cellphone: + 46 70 329 99 90
Phone: +46 790 67 47
Visiting address: Lindstedsvägen 30, Room: 255
- Project: “Business leadership in an era of global Energy Shift and Climate change”, Three project members, INDEK, KTH, 2008 – ongoing. How corporate strategy, boards, management team, marketing, change management as well as restructuring of industry landscape due to Energy shift and Climate change. Shell Global Scenario Group, KreabGavinAndersson, KTH and Swedish Energy Agency fund the project.
- Assistant supervisor for PhD-student Fabian Levihn. Focusing Emission Trading System, ETS, and its effect on industry market behavior.
- Assistant supervisor for PhD-student Stefan Tongur Dept. Focusing the development of, and market, for Electrical Road systems, particularly trucks.
- Assistant supervisor for PhD-student Elmira Abakarova Dept. for Industrial economics and Man., KTH/Gubkin University, Moscow. Focusing Mergers & Acquisitions and its effects on the markets for Energy industry.
- Assistant supervisor for PhD-student Peder Jonsson. Focusing the field of complex communication situations between industry and policy.
- Main project leader: ”Framtidens Näringsliv”, (In English: ”The future industries project”), 10 project members, Joint project IVA/NUTEK, 2005 – 2008.
- Main project leader: ”Samverkan för Tillväxt”, (In English: ”Cooperation for growth”), Five project members, IVA, 2004 -2005.
- Project: “Outsourcing within the Mechanical Industry”, My PhD, 1990 - 1997.
- Supervision of Master thesis, mainly in the fields of Management of Technology, Marketing, Strategy, Entrepreneurship.
- ME1307, Industrial Marketing, 6 hp (within Master in Industrial Engineering and Management), KTH, 2011 (starting 2012) -
- Lectures for KTH Executive Education (Globalization, Trend Spotting, Foresighting, Market change, Strategy, Business Simulations etc).
Long CV available on request.