Phone: + 46 8 790 78 03
Visiting adress: Brinellvägen 85
Research focuses on using simplified models to describe complex systems for model-based design and optimization of vehicular mechatronics.
Primarily assigned to the
Currently lecturer and teacher in the course
- - bachelor thesis course in Mechatronics.
Has previously been involved in teaching the courses:
- Since 04/2010 - Ph.D. Student at the Division of Mechatronics at the Department of Machine Design at KTH - the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- 08/2012 - 12/2012 - Visiting researcher at Dynamics Design Lab, Stanford University.
- 09/2009 - 03/2010 - Graduate thesis at Micronic Mydata, Täby , Sweden. "Design and Validation of Piezoelectric rheometer"
- 06/2009 - 08/2009 - Summer internship at Scania, Södertälje. Design of software for test result analysis at REST division.
Likes to pilot small aircraft when not working.
|Daniel Malmquist, Design och validering av piezoelektrisk reometer, MSc. Thesis, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, April 2010|
|Frede D., Khodabakhshian M. and Malmquist D. A state-of-the-art survey on vehicular mechatronics focusing on by-wire systems. Technical report, ISSN 1400-1179, Department of Machine Design, KTH, 2010.|
|Frede D., Khodabakhshian M., Malmquist D.and Wikander J. A Survey on Safety-Critical Vehicular Mechatronics. IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics, April 13-15 2011, IEEE, Istanbul, Turket|
|Malmquist, D., Frede, D., And Wikander J. Optimization of Mechatronic Systems for supporting Early Design Decisions. In Proceedings of the 13th Mechatronics Forum International Conference, pp. 490–497. Linz, Austria, 2012.|
|Frede, D., Malmquist, D., and Wikander J. Holistic Design Optimization in Mechatronics. The 6th IFAC Symposium on Mechatronic Systems, April 10-12 2013, Hangzhou, China, 2013|