ICES seminars have the overall purpose to provide a meeting point between industry and academia in order to stimulate...
- ... Discussions on different facets of embedded systems
- ... Sharing of industrial experiences, needs and trends
- ... Outlooks on new solutions and hot research topics
- ... The formulation of questions and future directions (a concrete aspect of this is to formulate follow-up seminars).
- ... and much more!
Presentations and Event Summaries can be found in the Previous Events section:
Upcoming events are shown on the ICES Events Calendar:
To automatically receive emails about forthcoming events, you can sign up for the ICES Newsletter - simply email us (ices-admin @ md.kth.se) with "ICES Newsletter" in the Subject line.
In the body of the email, tell us:
* your name (compulsory)
* your company /organisation (compulsory)
* your role/job title (optional)
* if you are a PhD student or an industrial PhD student
Registration is usually by email to the ICES Administrator (email ices-admin @ md.kth.se).
For ALL seminars, attendance is free for staff of ICES member companies and for KTH staff and students.
Some ICES seminars are open, whilst others require a fee to attend. For non-members, this usually involves joining ICES as at least a Bronze member, which buys 3 places at ICES seminars and workshops. (You can also apply to join as Silver or Gold members - for more information, please see the Membership Offer below.)