Register Articles, Conference Papers and Other Publication Types
Information on how to register articles, conference papers and other publication types in KTH Publication Database DiVA.
It is important to check that the material is not already registered in DiVA. It is also important to make sure that the work is not copyright protected before it is uploaded in DiVA.
Instruction on how to register Other Publication Types in DiVA
- Select Add publication/Upload files
- Select the correct publication type
- Fill in the relevant fields, see the more extensive guides
- It is important to register the organization and KTH-ID for all KTH authors
- Upload, possibly, a full text file (unless the material is copyright protected)
- Accept the conditions for electronic publishing in DiVA. Make sure the information is correct and choose submit.
More extensive guides
If a file is attached, the material will not be available until a member of the library staff has reviewed it. The staff will also help you with supplementing records that have already been published. Please ask us if you need any help!
Please contact us if you have questions about DiVA: