AIMday® Materials 2011, October 25
Are you interested in the industry’s need for new knowledge and competence in the materials area? At AIMday® Materials you will meet more than 50 businesses representatives from 25 differens companies. Together thay have sent in 58 questions that they want to discuss with you as a researcher.
- About 100 researchers from 6 universities and institutes are already registered. There is still time to register until the 11 of October.
- Learn about the industry’s need for new knowledge and competence in the materials area
- Discuss collaborations in various forms (e.g. joint programs, contract research, and PhD-programs)
- Make contacts within the industry that might lead to future projects or employment
- Meet other scientists across the departmental and University borders to discuss issues of common interest.
- Meet representatives from VINNOVA, Energimyndigheten and SSF as well as representatives from national Innovation offices, the Energyhouse Myfab, Forrest Beyond and many others.
Aerogel, Höganäs, Atlas Copco, Metso Paper, Volvo, ABB, SenseAir, Ericsson, Munters, Vattenfall, E.ON., Indexator, Uddeholm, Damasteel, BD Medical, Swecoat, Sandvik and Outokumpu Hallstaviks Mekaniska are some of the companies that would like to discuss their current material related challenges together with academic researchers at the AIM day® Materials.
Ångström Laboratory, Lägerhyddsvägen 1, Uppsala
08:30 – 09:00 Registration and coffee
09:00 – 09:10 Welcome, Joseph Nordgren, Vice Rector UU
09:10 – 09:20 Information about the workshops
09:20 – 09:40 How to succeed in academy-industry collaborations, Lars Jonsson, General Director UU
10:00 – 11:00 Session 1 (workshops run parallel)
11:30 – 12:30 Session 2 (workshops)
13:30 – 14:30 Session 3 (workshops)
15:00 – 16:00 Session 4 (workshops)
16:00 – 17:30 Refreshments
For further information, please contact:
Mobile 070-167 91 63
Mobile 070-167 93 90
Mobile 070-167 93 92
If your are a scientist at KTH and have questions about the conference, please contact Malin Olofsson, Business coordinator.
KTH is one of the contributers to AIMday Materials 2011. The seminar will take place at Uppsala University 25th of October. The forum is free of charge.