This page describes passage cards, base access, rules and where you can get a passage card.
Access card and computer account
Account and access cards are being allotted to everyone who is studying at the Royal Institute of Technology. The exception is for those who study at distance, who normally are allotted only an account. In order for your studies to get going as soon as possible, we recommend you to follow the instructions below.
- Course registration takes place at the first lecture.
- Photos are taken in the photo booth which is located at floor 4, follow the sign's.
- Type in your date of birth (YYMMDD) and follow the instructions for the photographing.
- The photo will later be printed on your access card.
- IT-helpdesk at forum main entrance creates account and access card (but no later than before the second lecture).
- Bring a valid ID.
- Sign the responsibility obligation.
- You will be given a access card and a computer account together with some basic information.
- N.B.! It will take 24h from course registration until you can receive your access card and information about your computer account.
- IT-helpdesk is located at the main entrance, Isafjordsgatan 39.