Rules for the CSC computer rooms and corridors
Adopted by representatives of teachers and students at CSC 2011.
- The rooms must be kept tidy. No garbage may be left around work places or printers.
- The consumption of food and beverages in the rooms is only allowed if consideration is taken to those who are and will be using the rooms.
- Equipment, furniture and premises should be used with care and not be exposed to excessive wear or contamination.
- Network cables, keyboards, mice, monitors and other equipment may not be disconnected. Computers and printers should not be turned off.
- Any noise and disturbance must be avoided.
- Monitors may be locked for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- When the hall is booked, other students may use it only if the teacher permits.
- Illegal, offensive or pornographic material may not be stored on CSC's computers, be printed or appear on the screens.
A PERSON BREAKING THESE RULES SEVERELY OR REPEATEDLY MAY BE SUSPENDED.
In addition to these rules, the agreement you signed when you got your computer account, the CSC School code of honor and Swedish and international law apply.
Comments on the rules and their enforcement can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org