The application and selection process is coordinated by KTH Admissions Office on behalf of the consortia for SELECT, THRUST, euSYSBIO, EMDC and COSSE.
Applications are processed in three evaluation rounds:
1. Documentation and eligibility control regarding academic background and English proficiency (Admissions Office)
2. Control of specific prerequisites for each programme applied for (Programme Committee)
3. Ranking (Programme Committee)
Please be aware that the number of study places available is limited and that the application process is highly competitive. Scholarships are awarded to the highest ranked students. Finally, becoming accepted to the Master’s Programme does not guarantee that you will be assigned to your mobility option preference. Selected applicants will be offered a study track based on preference and availability. If an applicant cannot be offered a seat in the preferred study track an alternative track will be offered.
Information during the selection process
1. During the first evaluation round you will be notified via messages on ‘your pages’ at universityadmissions.se. You may receive a message there about incomplete or insufficient documentation, or about not meeting the admission criteria for academic background or English proficiency. You can complete your application until 12 December 2012, which is the deadline for supporting documents to arrive at University studies in Sweden.
2. During the second evaluation round specific requirements are evaluated by the programme committee, e.g. area of degree, certain subjects or GPA.
3. During the third round applicants who fulfill all requirements are ranked using a series of selection criteria: university, content of degree/s, study success, motivation letter, references, relevant work experience, publications and English proficiency. After the third evaluation round students will be notified about the evaluation outcome by e-mail.