The Master's programmes at KTH only have one entry per year and start in late August.
The application period for all Master’s programmes starting autumn 2013 was be open from mid-October 2012 until mid-January 2013. Please keep updated on our website and universityadmissions.se for specific dates and deadlines.
Key dates for August 2013 entry
- 16 October, 2012: Online application opens. All our Master’s programmes will be available for application
- 15 January, 2013: Application deadline
- 1 February, 2013: Deadline for receipt of supporting academic documents (all applicants)
- 1 February, 2013: Deadline to provide documentation of your citizenship status (if required)
- 1 February, 2013: Deadline for receipt of application fee (if required)
- End of March, 2013: First Notification of Selection results published
- 8 April, 2012: Last date to reply to your offer
- Middle of April, 2013: Second Notification of Selection results published. The invoice for the first semester is sent, by email, by KTH after the second notification of selection results have been published.
- 31 May, 2013: Last date for KTH to receive your payment of tuition fee for the first semester
Please note that your supporting academic documents, documentation of your citizenship status (if required) and application fee (if required) must have reached University Admissions in Sweden by the deadline in order for your application to be on time.
Late applications will be processed subject to time, availability and resources.