Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems
The master's programme in Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) offers advanced education in the field of sustainable energy systems for the future. SELECT aims at delivering education for high competency and quality engineering skills in the field, including industrial interaction throughout the programme. Students graduating from the SELECT programme will have gained experience in the following topics:
- Training in multidisciplinary analysis and problem solving.
- Advanced team building in a multinational setting, along with stimulating international experience.
- A novel and multidimensional way of learning involving real and virtual classrooms
- Close collaboration with industry during thesis work.
- A unique network of fellow students, SELECT alumni and industry specialists in the field of sustainable energy.
The SELECT master's programme is a cooperation between:
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden (KTH)
Politecnico di Torino, Italy (PoliTo)
Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands (TU/e)
Technical University of Catalonian, Spain (UPC)
Aalto University, Finland (Aalto)
AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland (AGH)
Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal (IST)
The SELECT master’s programme is recognised as an Erasmus Mundus programme as well as a KIC InnoEnergy programme, both with excellent scholarship opportunities. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
The programme is offered by a consortium consisting of five technical universities: KTH in Sweden, Aalto University in Finland, TU Eindhoven in the Netherlands, UPC in Spain and PoliTo in Italy. Students will have the opportunity to experience at least two different countries.