Required documents for THRUST
Note that all applicants - regardless of prior applications - need to submit a complete application package consisting of the following documents before the application deadline. Please read the admission requirements and application instructions before sending your documents.
- A signed cover sheet (generated from the web-based application)
- A correctly certified copy of your Bachelor’s degree in original language and translated into English. (Read more about in case of ongoing studies).
- A correctly certified copy of your transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Graduate Record Exam ( ) General Test, if available. Note that this is not required for the overall application. The GRE results are only mandatory for students taking mobility option 3 (Duke University, USA) and must be submitted at the end of the first study semester at the latest.
- A Curriculum vitae including details on your academic career.
- A letter of motivation including an indication of the desired mobility option. (see )
- A copy of your passport or some other kind of identification in English.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of the most recently attended higher institution or from recent employers if relevant.
For directions on how to prepare your Curriculum vitae, motivation letter and letters of recommendation please read the.
Send your documents to the address on the cover sheet and keep an eye out for the link to the Erasmus Mundus Complementary Information form. It will be sent to you via e-mail when we have received your application documents. Your application is not complete without it.
Copies of degree certificates, transcript of records and statements should be stamped and signed by the degree administration’s office of the issuing institution, or by a Notary Public. The documents must be both in original language and in officially certified translations into English. Applications that are not supported by officially certified documents will not be processed. Applications with fraudulent documents will invariably be rejected.
Country specific documentation requirements
For degrees awarded in Cameroon, Canada, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria or USA an official transcript of records must be sent in a sealed envelope directly from the issuing university.
Degrees awarded in Pakistan need to be attested by the Higher Education Commission in Pakistan. Each page of the transcript of records as well as the degree certificate has to be stamped and signed by HEC. We only accept documents attested after 1 March 2009 for reasons of verification.
Further are published at studera.nu. Please read carefully whether they apply to your situation.