Electric Power Engineering - Application and admission for external applicants
General admission requirements
Theare the same for all programmes.
Specific admission requirements
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, with courses in electrical engineering (including three phase electrical circuits or machines) equivalent to 60 ECTS credits and in mathematics (including calculus, numerical methods, algebra, probability theory and basic control theory) equivalent to at least 30 ECTS credits.
The specific requirements may be assessed as not fulfilled if:
1. the average grade is less than 75%.
2. the degree awarding institution is not considered to meet acceptable quality standards by the authorities of the country in which the institution is located.
3. the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent Master level in the country where the degree is awarded.
The selection process for Electric Power Engineering is based on a total evaluation of the following selection criteria: University, grade point average (GPA), motivation letter, references, course work and work experience relevant to the programme.
All applications must be supported by documentation including Transcripts of Records, Degree certificate/Diploma, proof of English proficiency etc.
In addition, the following set of documents is required for the Master's programme in Electric Power Engineering:
- Letter of motivation. A letter explaining why you are interested in this programme.
- Two letters of recommendation (in English).
- Relevant work experience, if any. Work experience with relevance to the subject/field of the programme.
- Curriculum Vitae
Application and deadlines
Application code: E0501