Electrophysics - Application and Admission for external applicants
General admission requirements
Theare the same for all programmes.
Specific admission requirements
A completed Bachelor of Science degree including at least 60 ECTS credits of course work in electrical engineering or physics, at least 30 ECTS credits of course work in mathematics including calculus, vector algebra, differential equations, numerical methods, as well as courses in basic electromagnetics and mechanics.
The specific requirements may be assessed as not fulfilled if:
1. the average grade is less than 75% of the highest grade.
2. the degree awarding institution is not considered to meet acceptable quality standards by the authorities of the country in which the institution is located.
3. the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent Master level in the country where the degree is awarded.
The selection process for Electrophysics is based on a total evaluation of the following criteria: university,grade point average (GPA), personal motivation, letters of recommendation, course work and professional experience related to the programme.
All applications must be supported by documentation including Transcripts of Records, Degree certificate/Diploma, proof of English proficiency etc.
In addition, the following set of documents is required for the Master's programme in Electrophysics:
- Letter of motivation. A letter explaining why you are interested in this programme.
- Two letters of recommendation (in English).
- Relevant work experience, if any. Work experience with relevance to the subject/field of the
- Curriculum Vitae
Application and deadlines
Application code: E0502