Wireless Systems - Application and admission for external applicants
General admission requirements
Theare the same for all programmes.
Specific admission requirements
Previous education must include at least 6 months of studies (corresponding 30 higher education credits) within electrical engineering, electronics, or computer science. Previous education must also have included basic mathematics courses within linear algebra, Fourier methods and probability theory. The student must have taken (with passing grades) a course about signals and systems, including material about time-continuous and time-discrete systems, sampling, linear filters and systems, and Fourier methods.
The specific eligibility requirements can be assessed as not-fulfilled if:
- the average grade is less than 75% of the highest average grade.
- the degree awarding institution is not considered to meet acceptable quality standards by the authorities of the country in which the institution is located.
- the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent Master level in the country where the degree is awarded.
The selection process is based on a total evaluation of the following selection criteria: university, grades, relevant academic courses and, to a lesser extent, work experience, motivation letter and references.
All applications must be supported by documentation including Transcripts of Records, Degree certificate/Diploma, proof of English proficiency etc.
In addition, the following set of documents is required for the Master's programme in Wireless Systems:
- Letter of motivation. A letter explaining why you are interested in this programme.
- Two letters of recommendation (in English).
- Relevant work experience, if any.
- Curriculum Vitae
Application and deadlines
Application code: E0505