Sustainable Energy Engineering - Application and admission for external applicants
General admission requirements
Theare the same for all programmes.
Specific admission requirements
A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering. Bachelor's degrees in other engineering disciplines or natural sciences may also be sufficient provided that coursework in engineering thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid mechanics is included in the curriculum.
The specific requirements may be assessed as not fulfilled if
1. the average grade is in the lower third on the grading scale used (above pass level)
2. the degree awarding institution is not considered to meet acceptable quality standards by the authorities of the country in which the institution is located
3. the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent Master level in the country where the degree is awarded
The selection process for Sustainable Energy Engineering is based on a total evaluation of the following selection criteria: university, grades, course work related to the programme, letter of motivation, thesis proposal, work experience and references.
All applications must be supported by documentation including Transcripts of Records, Degree certificate/Diploma, proof of English proficiency etc.
In addition, the following set of documents is required for the Master's programme in Sustainable Energy Engineering:
- Thesis proposal
- Letter of motivation
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate showing relevant work experience, if applicable
Application and deadlines
Application code: E0804