A52T1A Architectural Technology 5:1 3.0 credits
The course consists of parallel elective seminars within the field of Architectural Technology.
Educational levelSecond cycle
Academic level (A-D)D
Grade scaleP, F
PeriodsAutumn 12 P1 (1.0 credits), P2 (2.0 credits)
Start date2012 week: 38
End date2013 week: 1
Language of instructionEnglish
Number of lectures
Number of exercises
Form of studyNormal
Number of placesNo limitation
Only for ARKIT5 and TARKM2
Part of programme
The overall aim of the course is to support students in developing strategies for using specialist technical knowledge in their design process.
Learning outcomes: Students who have completed these units should be able to:
• select, from their previous knowledge and according to the individual description provided for the course, a key area within architectural technology that is relevant to one of their own projects.
• outline the most important parameters that are controlled by this area of architectural technology and
• make hypotheses and analyses of this area of architectural technology as required by the individual course description
• show the operative potential for architectural design of this knowledge within a particular architectural case.
• present this argument clearly through a written report presentation with diagrams and images.
Course main content
Alternate elective seminars within the field of Architectural technology:
Content defined in individual elective seminar programmes.
The course consists of seminars, tutorials and reviews.
One year fully approved architectural studies at the advanced level, courses and projects.
Literature will be defined in individual elective seminar programme.
- MOM1 - Moment, 3.0 credits, grade scale: P, F
MOM1 - Moment, 3.0 credits, grade scale: P, F
Requirements for final grade
80% attendance on all compulsory activites, including seminars, review and tutorials.
Pass grade for research task according to specifications.
Course plan valid from:
Examination information valid from: Autumn 07.