AF2504 Building Services Engineering, Simulation 7.5 credits
How to test the function of a building with systems in the computer.
Educational levelSecond cycle
Academic level (A-D)D
Grade scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
The course will give knowledge of modular simulation of the mechanical systems and the building.
Course main content
- Component models
- Neutral Model Format (NMF)
- The IDAenvironment for modular simulation
- System studies: Climatic shell, air handling units, substations, room units, cooling in office rooms, energy demand for buildings etc.
Will be announced at the beginning of the course
- TEN1 - Examination, 3.0 credits, grade scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
- ÖVN1 - Exercises, 4.5 credits, grade scale: P, F
Requirements for final grade
Examination (TEN1; 3 cr)
Approved exercises (ÖVN1; 4,5 cr)
ABE/Building Services and Energy Systems
Ivo Martinac, email@example.com, 08-790 7836
Course plan valid from:
Examination information valid from: Autumn 07.