DS1344 Spanish, Advanced Beginners Level 7.5 credits
This course has been cancelled.
The course is intended for students who have studied the basics of Spanish.
Educational levelFirst cycle
Academic level (A-D)B
Grade scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
EU language portfolio levels A1/B1, http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
After completing the course, the student should be able to:
- speak and write the language in everyday situations and simple workplace situations. (levelA1/A2)
- understand and distinguish the main content of clear standard speech on well-known subject areas. (level A2)
- identify and give an account in Swedish of facts from authentic texts with some connection to specialised topics.
- give a short individually prepared oral presentation in the target language (level A2/B1)
- specify important facts (life and institutions) on Spanish-speaking countries and search for information related to their history, society, geography, culture and language.
Course main content
- Basic reading and oral skills.
- Elementary Spanish grammar and pronunciation practice.
- Practice in understanding, speaking and reading simple texts.
- Writing exercises.
56 lessons divided into 14 sessions x 4 lessons
See under Eligibility in the course plan
Mucho Gusto 2, texts and exercises, Bonnier
- ANN1 - Test, 3.0 credits, grade scale: P, F
- ANN2 - Tests, 2.0 credits, grade scale: P, F
- TENA - Examination, 2.5 credits, grade scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
Requirements for final grade
75 % attendance. Assignment (ANN1; 3 credits), written examination (TEN1; 4,5 credits)
CSC/Language and Communication
Technical Spanish, Intermediate Level
Course plan valid from:
Examination information valid from: Autumn 09.