HS1701 Business Administration I 7.5 credits
Educational levelFirst cycle
Academic level (A-D)A
Grade scaleA, B, C, D, E, FX, F
At present this course is not scheduled to be offered.
After the student has completed the course he/she manages:
- To analyse and explain at which type of long-term investments a combination of methods will bring about the most useful basis for decision-making in selling real estate, to report results of completed calculations with sensitivity estimates as well as with recommendations.
Course main content
Theoretical Business economic models is mixed with practical work with:
- Business economics concepts
- Making an annual report
The depth of the course:
- Budgeting result as well as liquidity
- Product- and investment calculations
- Analysis of annual reports in owner tenants
Qualifications to enter university studies and individual qualification for the program School of Constructional Technology and Real Estate Agency
Skärvad, Per-Hugo and Olsson, Jan, Företagsekonomi 100, ISBN 978-91-47-08971-0
Skärvad, Per-Hugo and Olsson, Jan, Företagsekonomi 100, ISBN 978-91-47-08607-8
Thomasson, J: The New Accounting – Exercise book, Liber Ekonomi
Course compendium, compiled by lecturer Sven Dahlström.
- TEN1 - Examination, 7.5 credits, grade scale: A, B, C, D, E, FX, F
STH/Computer and Electrical Engineering
Sven Dahlström, email@example.com
Course plan valid from:
Examination information valid from: Autumn 07.