Extent and content of the programme
Degree Progr. in Materials Design and Engineering (CMATD), Study programme for batch Autumn 07
Last edit: 02/05/2012
The program consists of 300 credits which correspond to five years of full-time studies.
The program’s level is primarily on the first-cycle for the first three years and the second-cycle in the two last years.
Master's program leading to Master of Science degree:
- Aerospace Engineering (Track Lightweight Structures
- Engineering Material Sience
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Metal Forming (given at Högskolan Dalarna)
- Macromolecular Materials
- Sustainable Technology
- Engineering Mechanics (Track Solid Mechanics)
The language of instruction in the first cycle are maniley swedish.
The language of instruction in the second cycle are maniley english