Master (One Year), Computer Networks (TDNKM), Study programme for batch Autumn 09
Last edit: 15/04/2009
The program Computer Networks is based on the quality descriptions for Degree of Master, one year (Higher education ordinance, issued by the Swedish national agency for higher education).After completing the courses’ requirements the students must be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and judgments.
Knowledge and understanding
- Broad scientifically based knowledge in the area of data communications and networking
- In-depth and thorough knowledge in the area of IP communication and services in wired and wireless networks.
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge in the area.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to independently identify, formulate, analyze and solve problems in the area of data communications and networking.
- Ability to model and simulate problems in the area
- Ability to apply advanced techniques and tools in the area
- Ability to present and communicate results in an international environment
Ability to make judgments and adopt a standpoint
- Ability to independently and critically analyse results in the area
- Show a professional and ethical responsibility in scientific, technical, ecological and social activities.
- Have understanding that engineering-related problems, considered from a system perspective are often complex, can be incompletely defined and sometimes contain conflicting conditions.