Stories and Seeds Finale with Wall-E11 apr 2018
23aprilmåndag, 13:15 - 14:45Seminarium Anne Gough, Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment, KTH Higher seminar: Whose Paths? Traversing landscape stories in Lebanon and the United States
14majmåndag, 13:15 - 14:15Seminarium Dmitry Arzyutov, Division of History of Science, Technology and Environment, KTH Higher seminar: "Models of Nature on Indigenous Land"
- Bourdieu, language and spatiality : On competence as a linguistic sense of placement
- Are dead zones dead?: Environmental collapse in popular media about eutrophication in sea-based systems.
- Challenging the valley of death: A typology and case of smart grid demonstration projects in India
- Project report STandUP: Smart grid development in India
- Struggles and competing narratives at business events: Case of smart grid development in India