Division of Decision and Control Systems
The Division of Decision and Control Systems conducts research, education and industry/society interplay within modeling, identification, control, learning and optimization of dynamical systems.
The division is a part of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
15FebLicentiate seminarsFriday, 14:00Location: Room Q2, Malvinas väg 10Doctoral student: Dominik Baumann , Automatic Control2019-02-15T14:00:00.000+01:00 2019-02-15T14:00:00.000+01:00 Fast and Resource-Efficient Control of Wireless Cyber-Physical Systems (Licentiate seminars) Fast and Resource-Efficient Control of Wireless Cyber-Physical Systems (Licentiate seminars)
- A new glucose monitor for diabetics proves virtually painless and even more accurate
7 Jan 2019
- At core of software leader SAP's product, an open source code developed at KTH
3 Jan 2019
- Million rain over KTH for interdisciplinary project
14 Dec 2018
- Mikael Skoglund named IEEE Fellow
11 Dec 2018
- KTH top 30 at world’s largest AI conference
3 Dec 2018