Global Voices - Brazilian evening on campus
KTH invites Swedish and Brazilian students to a Brazilian evening with live music and cocktails. The event aims to bring students together to talk about future possibilities for studies and work in Brazil and build a network of contacts. The Brazilian ambassador, Brazilian Chamber of Commerce, representatives from KTH and Swedish companies in Brazil will attend.
Tid: Ti 2015-04-28 kl 17.30
Plats: Lindstedtsvägen 30, KTH Campus
- Welcome and introduction: Hans Lundin, Elizabeth Keller and Linnea Lindgren
- Brazil/Sweden bilateral collaboration: Thiago Miranda, First Secretary, Brazilian Embassy
- Why Brazil is an interesting place to work: Elisa Sohlman, Executive Director, Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
- Brazilian market for Swedish companies- tbd
- KTH in Brazil: Semida Silveira, KTH Professor in Energy Systems Planning & Regional Director for Brazil
- A Brazilian student’s view of Sweden: Patricia Herkenhoff, Science without Borders student of Environmental Engineering
- A Swedish student’s view of Brazil: Konrad Ilczuk, Masters student of Computer Sciences
- Panel discussion led by Tanmoy Bari – Brazil and Sweden: similarities and differences: with all participants
- Brazilian live music: Deise Andrade, Bossa Nova
The event is free of charge but to be on the guest list, you need to register before April 22.
Looking forward to meeting you!