Online: Eco Fika
This Eco-Fika will be an opportunity to gather together, discuss the Sustainable Development Goal 12 (Sustainable consumption and production), welcoming new alumni members, and socialize some general information about the Sweden Alumni Network Colombia.
Tid: Lö 2020-06-20 kl 22.00
This event is organised by Sweden Alumni Network Colombia and is open to Sweden Alumni.
When you fill the registration form to attend the eco-Fika, we will ask you to provide your postal address and, if you are living in Colombia and you are one of the firsts 25, you will receive in your home a bag with coffee a few days before the meeting. The coffee will be buying to Colombian producers. In this way, we will also contribute to buy Colombian products and promote the consumption of local agriculture products.
We kindly ask all the alumni, even if you receive or not receive the coffee to prepare a cup of coffee to attend the eco-Fika.
1. Check-in / registration of participants
2. Welcome by the Chairman of Sweden Alumni Network Colombia. Dr. Y. Vladimir Pabón-Martínez.
3. Message by the Swedish Ambassador in Colombia
4. Celebration of Sweden National day: Toast with coffee in the name of Sweden
5. What is sustainability?
6. The quiz cards.
7. General view of the Sustainable development goals – Agenda 2030 SDG12 Sustainable consumption and production.
8. Socialization of general information about the Alumni Network Colombia: presentation of the Committee Board 2020, the statutes, the mission and the vision of the Alumni Network.
9. Welcome to new members to the Alumni Network.
10. Discussion and questions.
Date: 20 June
Time: 3 pm
Contact: Dr. Y. Vladimir Pabón-Martínez
Registration Register here