Hej hej! Want to live in one of the world’s most sustainable countries? Want to have the possibility to be tomorrow’s “green” leader? Have you finished your bachelor’s already or are 1 semester away to finish it? Then, this will be interesting to you!
Applications are open and KTH is ready for your talent! Have you ever thought about pursuing a master’s abroad? Well, by clicking here you can begin your journey. As almost everything here in Sweden, education is centralized to have some kind of control when it comes to enrollment. Whether you are a prospect student for a Swedish university or a current enrolled one, you’ll have to get through university admissions 😀
Founded in 1827, more than 14,000 students, and a top technological university in Europe, KTH offers around 60 master’s programmes taught in english organized into nine subject areas!
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Engineering Physics and Mathematics
- Industrial Management and Innovation
- Information and Communication Technology
- Life Science Technology, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Not convinced yet? In a general way, you’ll need your transcripts in english, a valid english certification and fulfill the specific requirements of the specific programme that you decide to choose. Trust me, it’s easier than it looks! By applying to KTH, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to world’s challenges and be part of a leading sustainable university.
To name some, if you decide to continue your career path within sustainable development (as me) you’ll find interesting what KTH has to offer to you. For example,
- Energy for Smart Cities* (Joint EIT programme)
- Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems SELECT (Joint EIT programme)
- Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (Joint Nordic Five Tech programme)
- Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy ME3 (Joint Erasmus+ programme)
- Nuclear Energy Engineering
- Nuclear Energy EMINE (Joint EIT programme)
- Renewable Energy RENE* (Joint EIT programme)
- Smart Electrical Networks and Systems SENSE* (Joint EIT programme)
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Sustainable Technology
Don’t be shy! Click, apply, celebrate! Be sure you check to complete offer here!