Division of Communication Systems
The Division of Communication Systems conducts research and education in the broadest sense of the communication systems area. This includes, but is not limited to, technical and economic aspects of wireless, wired and optical communication systems and services, fixed and mobile communication systems, and communication related services, artifacts, applications, and usage.
The technology focus lies on communication at the Media Access and Control (MAC) layer and above - as well as on implementation aspects of all layers.
The division is a part of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at KTH.
- Kirill Bogdanov’s PhD Defense
30 Nov 2018
- Georgios Katsikas’ PhD Defense
19 Sep 2018
- Paper: Fast and Accurate Load Balancing for Geo-Distributed Storage Systems
12 Sep 2018
- Article: Software-Defined "Hardware" Infrastructures: A Survey...
11 May 2018
- Paper: Metron: NFV Service Chains at the True Speed of the Underlying Hardware
9 Apr 2018
No up-to-date calendar events right now.