Network Systems Laboratory
Network Systems Lab (NSLab) conducts research and education in the area of design, analysis, and management of next generation networks and services. In particular, our main research focus is making it easy to develop and manage key societal Network Systems that meet their objectives. Classic examples include: high performance, high reliability, and low-power.
News from NSLab
- Paper: Make the Most out of Last Level Cache in Intel Processors
1 Mar 2019
- Kirill Bogdanov’s PhD Defense
30 Nov 2018
- Georgios Katsikas’ PhD Defense
19 Sep 2018
- Paper: Fast and Accurate Load Balancing for Geo-Distributed Storage Systems
12 Sep 2018
- Article: Software-Defined "Hardware" Infrastructures: A Survey...
11 May 2018
- Paper: Metron: NFV Service Chains at the True Speed of the Underlying Hardware
9 Apr 2018