Division of Communication Systems
The Division of Communication Systems (CoS) focuses on education and research in the communication systems area in its widest sense. This includes, but is not limited to: technical and economic aspects of wireless, wired and optical communication systems and services, fixed and mobile communication systems, and communication related services, artifacts, applications and usage. The technology focus lies on communication at the Media Access and Control (MAC) layer and above as well as on implementation aspects of all layers.
The division is part of the Department of Computer Science at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science .
- Emil Björnson was awarded the Digital Futures Fellowship
13 Sep 2021
- Large but invisible base stations
25 Mar 2021
- New book on “Foundations of User-Centric Cell-Free Massive MIMO”
25 Jan 2021
- Two Early Achievement Awards to Emil Björnson
15 Dec 2020
- New Podcast called Wireless Future
21 Oct 2020