Division of Decision and Control Systems
The Division of Decision and Control Systems conducts research, education and industry/society interplay within modeling, identification, control, learning and optimization of dynamical systems.
The division is a part of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
21FebSeminarThursday 2019-02-21, 14:00 - 15:00Lecturer: Dr. Pierre BlondelLocation: Seminar room (Rumsnr: A:641), Malvinas väg 10, Q-huset, våningsplan 6, KTH Campus2019-02-21T14:00:00.000+01:00 2019-02-21T15:00:00.000+01:00 Internal lithium-ion battery state estimation through an electrochemical model (Seminar) Internal lithium-ion battery state estimation through an electrochemical model (Seminar)
22FebDissertationsFriday 2019-02-22, 14:00Location: F3, Lindstedtsvägen 26, Sing-Sing, 2nd floor, KTHDoctoral student: Pedro Miguel Otao Pereira , Decision and Control Systems2019-02-22T14:00:00.000+01:00 2019-02-22T14:00:00.000+01:00 Geometric Control of Thrust Propelled Systems (Dissertations) Geometric Control of Thrust Propelled Systems (Dissertations)
- Winning teams back from China to share their experiences
15 Feb 2019
- A new glucose monitor for diabetics proves virtually painless and even more accurate
7 Jan 2019
- At core of software leader SAP's product, an open source code developed at KTH
3 Jan 2019
- Million rain over KTH for interdisciplinary project
14 Dec 2018
- Mikael Skoglund named IEEE Fellow
11 Dec 2018