Division of Electromagnetic Engineering
Welcome to the Division of Electromagnetic Engineering (EME)! The division's scientific and technical activities include basic electromagnetic theory and the physical and technical fundamentals for design of electrical devices.
The division is part of the Department of Electrical Engineering at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- What will happen when art and music are increasingly created by AI?
21 Dec 2020
- Collaboration behind unique AI-program
21 Dec 2020
- 'I never imagined working in the music industry'
16 Nov 2020
- Lightning fast implementation of alumnus´master´s thesis about smart charging of electric vehicles
1 Sep 2020
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020
19AprLicentiate seminarsMonday 2021-04-19, 10:00Location: Erik G. Hallén, Teknikringen 31, 114 28, Stockholm (English)Doctoral student: Sylvie Evelyne Koziel , Elektroteknisk teori och konstruktion, QEDAM2021-04-19T10:00:00.000+02:00 2021-04-19T10:00:00.000+02:00 From data collection to electric grid performance (Licentiate seminars) From data collection to electric grid performance (Licentiate seminars)