Division of Electromagnetic Engineering
Welcome to the Division of Electromagnetic Engineering (EME)! The division's scientific and technical activities include basic electromagnetic theory and the physical and technical fundamentals for design of electrical devices.
The division is part of the Department of Electrical Engineering at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Two days on the latest within software
27 Sep 2022
- This is EECS’ contribution to ForskarFredag
21 Sep 2022
- 28 ideas that will attract new students
19 Sep 2022
- "The ambition is to strengthen Kista as Europe's ICT cluster"
5 Sep 2022
- From implantable medical devices to spintronics-based systems
10 Aug 2022
21OctLicentiate seminarsFriday 2022-10-21, 15:00Location: H1 room, Teknikringen 33, floor 5Doctoral student: Pilar Castillo Tapia , Elektroteknisk teori och konstruktion2022-10-21T15:00:00.000+02:00 2022-10-21T15:00:00.000+02:00 The Multimodal Transfer Matrix Method (Licentiate seminars) H1 room, Teknikringen 33, floor 5 (KTH, Stockholm, Sweden)The Multimodal Transfer Matrix Method (Licentiate seminars)