Division of Electronics and Embedded Systems
The division has a research and educational profile that covers electronics from a very broad range of basic topics including semiconductor device technology and circuits to systems integration and embedded systems implementation in industrial applications oriented to industry automation and medical electronics. Several application areas also cover internet of everything, interaction with e-science, electrical power systems, microsystems technology and brain-like computing.
The division is part of the Department of Electrical Engineering at School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science .
No up-to-date calendar events right now.
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020
- How the brain’s connections change according to age
15 Jun 2020
- EECS students won the SAIS Best AI Master's Thesis Award 2020
7 Jun 2020
- SciBreak develops superfast circuit breakers for the the railway network
27 May 2020
- Visors, sanitizer and fruit donated to healthcare facilities
7 Apr 2020