Division of Electronics
The division has a research and educational profile that covers electronics from a very broad range of basic topics including semiconductor device technology and circuits to systems integration and embedded systems implementation in industrial applications oriented to industry automation and medical electronics. Several application areas also cover internet of everything, interaction with e-science, electrical power systems, microsystems technology and brain-like computing.
The division is a part of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at KTH.
No up-to-date calendar events right now.
- Winning teams back from China to share their experiences
15 Feb 2019
- A new glucose monitor for diabetics proves virtually painless and even more accurate
7 Jan 2019
- At core of software leader SAP's product, an open source code developed at KTH
3 Jan 2019
- Million rain over KTH for interdisciplinary project
14 Dec 2018
- Mikael Skoglund named IEEE Fellow
11 Dec 2018