Division of Electromagnetic Engineering
Welcome to the Division of Electromagnetic Engineering (EME)! The division's scientific and technical activities include basic electromagnetic theory and the physical and technical fundamentals for design of electrical devices.
The division is part of the Department of Electrical Engineering at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- A new material takes shape – all by itself
24 Jun 2020
- How the brain’s connections change according to age
15 Jun 2020
- EECS students won the SAIS Best AI Master's Thesis Award 2020
7 Jun 2020
- SciBreak develops superfast circuit breakers for the the railway network
27 May 2020
- Visors, sanitizer and fruit donated to healthcare facilities
7 Apr 2020
No up-to-date calendar events right now.