Welcome to the Research Cluster for Urban Sustainability!
Over 100 researchers within the KTH School of Architecture and the Built Environment are actitvely working with urban sustainability challenges. The Research Cluster for Urban Sustainability is a common platform where the many and varied disciplines associated with urban sustainability research can interact and cooperate with each other and with practitioners.
The Research Cluster for Urban Sustainability will
- Provide a clearinghouse for current sustainability research within the ABE school and major research from other universities in Sweden and internationally
- Help ABE researchers find multidisciplinary funding for urban sustainability research
- Produce seminars, workshops, symposia and other opportunities for co-learning and sharing of both research and practical experience in urban sustainability issues
- Help develop ideas and curricula for new multidisciplinary/cross-departmental courses and other educational opportunities
- Maintain ongoing contact with external partners representing cities, public authorities, funding organizations and companies and serving as a “broker” between external partners and one or more ABE departments where possible
What's on? Check out the calendar of events (left column) and download Stadsbyggnadsakademin's calendar (right column)!