Research at the Division of Real Estate Planning and Land Law
The area of Real Estate and Construction Management encompasses legal, economic and administrative issues connected to property management, property development and construction. We also have research in Geodesy and Satellite Positioning.
We cover both basic research on root causes and mechanisms, and applied research dedicated to making informed decisions in both public and private sectors.
For more information about the research see our research projects .
Information about researchareas for our divisions:
- Real Estate Business and Financial Systems Research
- Research in the Division of Real Estate Economics and Finance
- Research in the Division of Real Estate Planning and Land Law
- Research at the Division of Construction and Facilities Management
- Research at the Division of Geodesy and Satellite Positioning