ERC Consolidator Grant to the Division20 Dec 2017
19FebruaryMonday, 13:15 - 14:45Seminar Alevgul H. Sorman, Basque Centre for Climate Change (BC3) Higher seminar: Mending the gap - What Societal Metabolism and quantitative storytelling has to offer for energy research and social science
20FebruaryTuesday, 19:00EHL Events Can Cities Save the World?
- Swedish Steel and Global Resource Colonialism : Sandviken's Quest for Turkish Chromium, 1925-1950
- Slow Violence in the Anthropocene : An Interview with Rob Nixon on Communication, Media, and the Environmental Humanities
- Environmental Themes in Popular Narratives
- An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Invasive Alien Species
- Changing Our Attitudes Towards Invasive “Alien” Species