Mysterious Aspects of Architecture - open lunchtime lectures on special qualities of architecture
Welcome to five open lunchtime lectures on special qualities of architecture on Tuesdays from 26 September. Lecturer: Peter Lynch, KTH ABE guest professor.
Public event, open to all. Students and practitioners of architecture especially welcome.
Series is informal. Attend any or all parts, drop in, bring friends. Bring your lunch. All are welcome!
- Tuesday 26 September: "Depth" 12:15 Room A123
- Tuesday 10 October: "Pattern" 12:15 Room A124
- Tuesday 31 October: "Contour/Profile" 12:15 Room A124
- Tuesday 14 November: "Arranging/Gathering" 12:15 Room A124
- Tuesday 21 November: "Siting" 12:15 Room A108
Each lecture divided into three parts:
- 12:15-12:45: general introduction; key examples
- 12:45-13:00: informal discussion, question & answer
- 13:00-13:30 deeper look, focused on architect's praxis
All lectures in the KTH Architecture building, Osquars backe 5, 114 28 Stockholm. All lecture halls on the ground floor.