Welcome to Road2Science 2.0
Road2Science (R2S) is a Competence Center at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm that, together with its industry partners, aims to bridge the gaps between academia and industry in the field of transportation infrastructure.
Road2Science has been actively conducted various types of activities since May 2012 with the exception of 2017 when an evaluation of the Center's first phase was carried out together with the planning of a new operational strategy.
In 2018, a new phase of the Centre has begun (Road2Science 2.0) with the following focus areas:
- work towards new markets and technology areas based on identified gaps, that inhibits innovation and sustainability growth in the road infrastructure sector,
- work for a stronger internationalization of the Center's activities,
- apply for funding for research and doctoral studies,
- together with partner universities prepare the establishment of a joint Nordic research school in the field of road engineering.
Find out more on road2science.se
- Futures of education - a vision
17 Jan 2020
- Road2Science Öppet Hus
19 Dec 2019
- Samarbetet Road2Science-Nynäshamns kommun i full gång
8 May 2019