Apply for a grant from KTH Opportunities Fund
Supported by dedicated alumni and friends of KTH, KTH Opportunities Fund offers scholarships to KTH-students at both undergraduate and master's level, as well as to PhD-students. You can apply for a scholarship to fund projects, internships and research connected to your studies. We accept applications once a year.
The application period for 2022 opens 1 September, register your email below and we will notify you when the form is active.
You have the right to apply for a scholarship if you are a
- Current and registered Bachelor Student at KTH
- Current and registered Master Student at KTH
- Current and registered Doctoral candidate at KTH
KTH Opportunities Fund does not provide funding for
- Salaries of any kind
- Start-ups or other commercial initiatives that do not primarily benefit KTH
- Room, board or pocket-money
- Already completed projects
Be aware that
Your project must start a minimum of 6 weeks after the final application deadline of the same year
Your application must include an academic reference, like a supervisor or teacher. Should the project not be connected to any academic staff at KTH, the application needs to be referenced by the chairperson or vice chairperson of THS.
The highest amount granted is 50 000 SEK
Applications will be reviewed with the following in mind
- KTH:s four pillars for
- A KTH for a more digitalised world
- A KTH for a more sustainable world
- A KTH in a global world
- An equal-opportunities KTH
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
- Impact on KTH, our students and society
- Potential spin-off effects
Applications are processed by the Alumni Advisory Board (AAB), consisting of the Deputy President and other representatives from KTH management, representatives of the Students’ Union (THS) and alumni from business and society. The AAB shall seek an equitable distribution of resources, and recommends candidates to the KTH President.
How to apply
Fill out and send in your application by clicking the link to the left
(The link will only be active during the application period)
If you have any questions regarding the fund, please send an email to email@example.com