Apply for a grant from KTH Opportunities Fund
Supported by dedicated alumni and friends of KTH, Opportunities Fund offers scholarships to current and registered KTH students at both undergraduate and master's level, as well as to PhD-students. You can apply for a scholarship to fund projects, internships and research connected to your studies.
The application period for 2022 runs from 1 September to 31 October.
You have the right to apply for a scholarship if you are a:
- Current and registered bachelor student at KTH
- Current and registered master student at KTH
- Current and registered doctoral student at KTH
KTH Opportunities Fund does not provide funding for
- Salaries of any kind
- Start-ups or other commercial initiatives that do not primarily benefit KTH
- Accommodation expenses or pocket-money
- Already completed projects
Be aware that
- Your project must be completed by 31 December 2023.
- Your application must include an academic reference from a supervisor or teacher. Should the project not be connected to any academic staff at KTH, the application needs to be referenced by the chairperson or vice chairperson of THS.
- We will not consider applications that are submitted incomplete or incorrect.
Applications will be reviewed with the following in mind
- KTH:s four pillars for
- A KTH for a more digitalised world
- A KTH for a more sustainable world
- A KTH in a global world
- An equal-opportunities KTH
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
- Impact on KTH, our students and society
- Potential spin-off effects
The KTH Alumni Advisory Board reviews applications and recommends candidates to the President of KTH, who makes the final decision.
How to apply
For questions, please contact email@example.com