KTH Library’s media plan
Strategy for providing access to relevant information resources in electronic and printed format via the KTH Library.
The KTH Library supports research, education and collaboration at KTH by providing access to relevant information resources. This is done in close dialogue with teachers, researchers and students, and it is KTH's areas for research and education, as well as development within these, that will guide what the library makes available.
The aim is to provide access to relevant information with as short delivery time as possible.
- The library's prioritized user groups are teachers, researchers and students at KTH. The public can borrow the library's printed material and be given access to e-resources via computers in the library room.
- Purchase and loan suggestions from KTH's students, teachers and researchers are very important.
- The KTH Library prioritizes making books, magazines and other information resources available in electronic format, mainly in Swedish and English.
- Dissertations, degree projects and other publications published by KTH shall be published in the KTH publication database DiVA. One copy of doctoral dissertations and licentiate dissertations are saved in printed form.
- The library must be an active part of the transition to an open publishing landscape, and work to ensure that openly available research results can be credited higher.
For further information about the Library’s media plan, please contact: email@example.com