PhD Workshop Endnote – getting started with reference management
Welcome to an introduction to Endnote. Using Endnote will save you time, help you keep your references organised, and cite them correctly in your PhD thesis or article.
Time: Fri 2021-02-05 10.00 - 12.00
Location: Zoom - Registration is required
Lecturer: Sara Akramy and Miritt Zisser, KTH Library
The target audience for this workshop is PhD students and researchers. We will go through the basics of the program and there will be time for practice.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Create a library and organize your references
- Import references from different databases
- Import references from within Endnote
- Sync your desktop program with an online account
- Create citations and reference lists in Word
Preparations: Be sure to have the program installed on your computer before the workshop. You can find it through the KTH Software center. Bring your own computer to the workshop.