Library services during the holidays
KTH Library has limited opening hours and services during the holidays. Here is all you need to know before Christmas and New Years.
- The Main Library is closed from December 21 to January 1.
- The KTH Libraries in Södertälje and Kista are closed from December 16 to January 6.
Purchase requests and interlibrary loans
- The option to make a purchase request with pick up in Kista or Södertälje is closed between December 2 and January 6.
- You can request material at the Main Library, however, the pick-up times may be slightly longer than usual.
Loans and reservations
- The option to request books to or from Kista and Södertälje before is closed between December 9 and January 6.
- You can request books at the Main Library, however, the pick-up times may be slightly longer than usual.
If you wish to return any books during the holidays, please do so using the book drop outside the main library entrance. This also applies to books that were borrowed from Kista or Södertälje.
Booking request for consultations and talking book introductions
- The option to make booking request for consultations is closed from December 21 to January 6.
Group study rooms
The option to book group study rooms is closed when the main library is closed.
Extended loan periods
We have extended loan periods when the library is closed. If you wish to know your specific return dates, please log in to your library account. Click here to log into your library account
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!