Library services during the summer
The library has limited services and opening hours in June, July and August. Here is all you need to know during summer.
- The main library has limited opening hours during June and August, and will be closed from July 1 until August 4.
Loans and requests
- The option to request books to or from Kista and Södertälje is closed between May 26 and August 18.
- The opion to request books at the main library is closed between June 23 and August 5.
We have extended loan periods when the library is closed. If you wish to know your specific return dates, please log in to your library account .
If you wish to return any books during the summer, please do so using the book drop outside the main library entrance. This also applies to books that were borrowed from Kista or Södertälje.
Purchase requests and interlibrary loans
- The last day to make a purchase request with pick up in Kista or Södertälje is May 21.
- The last day to make a purchase request with pick up at the main library is June 16.
It is not possible to request article copies, interlibrary loans or books for purchase between June 17 and August 18.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you all a very happy summer!